• Cardiac Failure/ Pacemaker
• High Blood Pressure untreated
• Low Blood Pressure untreated
• DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)– affectes the peripheral blood vessels adversely
• Severe Anaemia
• Seizure Disorders
• Wound Healing problems
• Sever Raynaud’s Syndrome
• Hypothyroidism – increases sensitivity to cold temperatures.
• Cardiovascular System Disease
• Unstable Angina
• Peripheral Vascular Disease
• Acute Respiratory Tract Disease – may be worsened by exposure to cold air and relative lack of humidity.
• Severe Wasting Diseases – may not be able to tolerate cold temperatures.
• Alcohol or Drug use – both of these can adversely affect the normal physiological response to cold.
Buffalocryo offers a variety of recovery options. Which ones are right for you? Come in and try us out and speak with our knowledgeable staff!
We love our customers, feel free call us or visit during normal business hours.
199 Scott Street, Buffalo, New York 14204, United States